One tablet of the drug contains 75 or 150 mg trazodone hydrochloride.
Excipients: carnauba wax, sucrose, polyvinylpyrrolidone, magnesium stearate.
Trittico controlled-release tablets are usually white or white-yellow in the shape of an oval, with two parallel stripes at both poles.
Release forms for tablets with a dosage of 75 mg:
- 15 tablets in a blister; 2 such blisters in paper packaging;
- 30 tablets in a blister, 1 such blister in paper packaging.
Release forms for tablets with a dosage of 150 mg:
- 10 tablets in a blister; 2 or 6 such blisters in paper packaging;
- 20 tablets in a blister, 1 or 3 such blisters in paper packaging.
Trittico has antidepressantact.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Trazodone - derivative triazolopyridinepossesses antidepressant and weak sedative and anxiolytic effects. No effect on MAO, Unlike tricyclic antidepressantsinhibitory MAO inhibitors.
Quickly affects the mental (irritability, insomnia, affective tension, fear) and somatic symptoms of anxiety (headache, heartbeatmuscle pain, sweating, rapid urination, hyperventilation).
The drug is also effective for sleep disorders in people with depression. Increases the duration of sleep, normalizes its physiological structure.
Trazodone has a stabilizing effect on the emotional state, reduces the craving for alcohol in people with chronicalcoholismimproves mood. Not addictive. Enhances libido and potency.
Trazodone has a high affinityto a number of subtypes of serotonin receptors with which it enters into an agonistic or antagonistic interaction, and is also able to cause suppression of reuptake serotonin.
The degree of absorption of the drug from the intestine after administration is high. Reception during or after eating slows down the rate of absorption. The maximum concentration of the drug in the blood occurs 2 hours after the use of the drug.
Penetrates through histohematological barriers, as well as in saliva, bile, breast milk.
Interaction with plasma proteins - 90-95%. The drug is transformed in the liver. The elimination half-life is 6–9 hours. Excretion is carried out through the kidneys (up to 75%) and with bile (up to 20%).
Indications for use
- Psychogenicdepression (including neurotic and reactive depression).
- Alcoholic Depression.
- Anxiety-depressive conditions.
- Depressive states with severe pain.
- Anxiety Depression in combination with organic lesions of the nervous system (Alzheimer's disease, dementia, cerebral arteriosclerosis).
- Benzodiazepine dependence.
- Violations libido and potency.
- Allergy on trittiko tablets.
- Lactation period.
- Age less than 6 years.
Use with caution to persons with AV blockade, ventricular arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, arterial hypertension, hepatic or renal failure, as well as persons under 18 years of age, due to the risk of developing suicidal behavior (aggressiveness, suicidal plans, anger).
The drug may cause the following side effects:
- from the nervous system - fatigue, dizziness, agitation, headache, myalgiaweakness paresthesia, tremor;
- from the circulatory and hematopoietic systems - orthostatic hypotension, bradycardia,pressure reduction, impaired conductivity, arrhythmia; neutropenia and leukopenia;
- from the digestive system - nausea, dry mouth, diarrhea;
- others - eye irritation, allergic reactions.
Instructions for use Trittiko prescribes to use the drug inside, half an hour before or 2 hours after a meal, without chewing and drinking with water.
The initial dose of Trittico is 50-100 mg once a day at bedtime. After 3 days, you can increase the dose to 150 mg per day. A further increase of 50 mg per day can be made every 3 days, until the desired effect. A daily dose of more than 150 mg is divided into 2 doses, a smaller dose is used after dinner, and a large dose at bedtime.
The maximum daily dose in stationary conditions is 600 mg, in outpatients - 450 mg.
For children at the age of 6-18 years: the initial dose of 1.5 mg per kilogram of weight per day is divided into several doses. If necessary, increase the dose to 6 mg per kilogram of body weight per day.
Elderly and weakened persons: initial dose up to 100 mg per day. If necessary, you can increase the dose to 300 mg per day.
Therapy for disorders libido: daily dose of 50 mg.
Therapy erectile dysfunction: with monotherapy, the daily dose is up to 200 mg, with combined therapy - 50 mg.
Symptoms: drowsiness, nausea, hypotension.
Treatment: symptomatic therapy. Specific antidote not known.
Trazodon enhances the effect of a number antihypertensive funds and requires lowering their doses.
Concomitant use with drugs that depress the nervous system (clonidine, methylodopa), activates the latter.
Antihistamines drugs and anticholinergic funds enhance anticholinergic act trazodone.
Trazodon enhances anticholinergic and sedative effects haloperidol, tricyclic antidepressants, loxapine, phenothiazine, maprotiline, pimozidan and tioxanthene.
Joint reception with MAO inhibitors increases the risk of side effects.
Increases concentration phenytoin and digoxin in the blood with simultaneous use.
Blockers CYP3A4 may increase content trazodone in plasma, increasing the likelihood of side effects.
Carbamazepine reduces content trazodone in plasma.
Terms of sale
It is released strictly by prescription.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at temperatures up to 25 degrees.
Since the product has adrenolytic activity, when taken, the appearance of bradycardia and pressure reduction, therefore, for patients with impaired conduction, AV blockade, myocardial infarction care must be taken.
The drug has sedativeactivity, therefore, it is possible to reduce the reaction rate and attention. During treatment, one should refrain from classes requiring increased attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:PipofesinBeholIncazanMelitorAsafenMiaserVelafaxMirtazonalVenlaxorRemeronVenlafaxineLerivonMirtazapineSimbaltaVelaxinCoaxilPyrazidolDeprimGelarium HypericumNegrustin
Analogues of the drug are Velaxin, Venlaxor, Melitor, Mirzaten, Mirtastadine, Prefaxin and others.
The drug should be used with caution in persons under the age of 18 years.
During the treatment with the drug, it is recommended to refrain from taking alcohol-containing drinks.
In pregnancy (and lactation)
The drug is not recommended for use by lactating and pregnant women.
The reviews on the Trittiko forums are rather mixed and often draw polar pictures of the drug’s effectiveness. Doctors' reviews about Trittiko often report side effects, such as complaints of weight gain, increased pressure, and decreased libido.
In Russia, the price of Trittiko 150 mg No. 20 is 391-515 rubles, and in Ukraine to buy a drug of the same dosage will cost an average of 217 hryvnias.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Trittiko Tab.S. 150mg n20Aziende Chimiche Riunite Angelini Francesco A.C.R.A.F. S.p.A. 753 rub.order
- Trittiko (tab. 150mg No. 20) 762 rub.order
- Trittiko 75 mg No. 30 tablets Azіende Kіmіke Rіunіte Angelina Frachesko, Italy 308 UAH to order
- Trittiko 150 mg No. 20 tablets Azіende Kіmіke Rіunіte Angelina Frachesko, Іtalіya387 UAH.order
- Trittiko XR 300 mg N30 tablets Azіende Kіmіke Rіunіte Angelina Francesco A.K.R.A.F. S.p.A., Italy 722 UAH to order
- Trittiko XR pl. prolonged action. 300 mg N30, Asiende Kimike Riunite Angelini Frachesko 809 UAH order
- Trittiko tablets Trittiko tablets 75mg No. 30 Italy, Aziende Chimiche Riunite Angelini Francesco 344 UAH order
- Trittiko tablets Trittiko tablets 150mg No. 20 Italy, Aziende Chimiche Riunite Angelini Francesco 407 UAH order