No title data.
Aceclofenac - a derivative substance acetic acidis a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. The medicine is produced in the form of tablets, most often coated with a film coating or as part of an ointment for external use.
Pain medication, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The tool does not selectively suppress work COX1 and COX2 thus inhibiting synthesis processes prostaglandins. As a result, inflammation decreases significantly, body temperature normalizes, and pain relief occurs.
After taking the tablets, the drug is rapidly absorbed into the digestive tract and enters the systemic circulation. The product has a large bioavailability. The maximum concentration in plasma can be observed after 1.5 to 3 hours. A parallel meal does not affect the degree of digestibility of the drug, but somewhat slows down the absorption process.
The degree of binding to blood proteins is high - about 99%. The substance is capable of penetrating into synovial fluid (concentration in synovial fluid - 60%). The volume of distribution of the product is 30 liters.
The metabolism of the drug proceeds with the participation of isoenzyme CYP2C9, then a metabolite is formed 4-OH-aceclofenac (inactive). The half-life of the drug is approximately 4 hours. The medicine is excreted mainly in the form of metabolites with the kidneys and slightly - unchanged.
Indications for use
The drug is prescribed:
- as part of the complex treatment of inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteoarthrosis, rheumatoid, psoriatic and juvenile arthritis, gifts, ankylosing spondylitisor spondylitis);
- for relief of pain and inflammation in rheumatismtoothache humeroscapular periarthritis.
The use of Aceclofenac is not able to completely cure these diseases, however, it quickly reduces inflammation and pain.
The medicine is contraindicated:
- at allergies on the active substance;
- patients with ulcers and erosion in the digestive tract, during exacerbation;
- at Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis;
- if there is a suspicion of bleeding from the digestive tract;
- in severe liver diseases and liver failure;
- pregnant women
- patients with impaired hematopoiesis or bleeding disorders;
- while breastfeeding;
- with renal failure, hyperkalemiaprogressive kidney disease;
- children under 18 years old;
- during recovery after coronary artery bypass grafting;
- at “Aspirin triad”;
- persons suffering from severe heart failure.
Caution should be observed:
- with diseases of the kidneys, gastrointestinal tract and liver of moderate and mild severity;
- if the patient has a bacterium helicobacter in the digestive tract;
- at bronchial asthma;
- persons with low blood pressure;
- after extensive operations, if the volume of circulating blood is reduced;
- at ischemia;
- older persons;
- patients with cerebrovascular disease;
- at diabetes;
- after prolonged treatment NSAIDs;
- alcoholics and smokers;
- with severe somatic diseases;
- defective patients hemostasis;
- at systemic lupus erythematosus;
- in conjunction with anticoagulants, serotonin reuptake inhibitors, antiplatelet agents.
Ointment or cream should not be applied to damaged skin.
During treatment with Aceclofenac, the following are often observed:
- dizziness, nausea, abnormalities in the gastrointestinal tract, abdominal pain, indigestion, diarrhea;
- increased activity of liver enzymes, allergic reactions in the form of skin rashes and itching.
Less commonly developed:
- anemia, anaphylactic reactionsdecreased visual acuity;
- high blood pressure heart failure, dyspnea;
- concentration increase creatinine and urea in blood;
- constipationoral ulcers, increased gas formation, gastritisvomiting
- stomach ulcer, melena, hemorrhoids;
- dermatitisitching Quincke's edema, hives.
Very rarely occur:
- muscle crampsweakness and fatigue, weight gain, hyperkalemia, eczema;
- renal failure nephrotic syndrome, nephritis;
- purpura, Stevens-Johnson syndromesoft tissue infections in the background chicken pox, toxic epidermal necrolysis;
- granulocytopenia, neutropenia, violation of blood formation processes, thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia;
- depression, vivid dreams and nightmares, sleep disturbances, vertigo, vasculitis;
- tremor, perversion of taste, drowsiness, paresthesia, noise in ears;
- intestinal perforation, pancreatitis, ulcerative colitisvomiting of blood;
- hyperemia skin tides, tachycardia;
- bronchospasm, stomatitis, hepatitis.
Aceclofenac, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Tablets are prescribed by mouth. Depending on the disease and age of the patient, 100 to 200 mg of the drug per day is prescribed. 100 mg at a time, whole, without separation and without chewing, with a large amount of liquid.
Outwardly. The substance in the composition of the ointment or cream with a thin layer is carefully applied to the area of inflammation 3 times a day. After using the drug, it is recommended to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, to prevent contact with eyes.
There are no reported cases of drug overdose in humans.
Symptoms of an overdose are: headaches, crampsvomiting, abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness. As a therapy use enterosorbentswashed stomach, produce symptomatic treatment. The drug has no specific antidote, hemodialysis and forced diuresis ineffective.
Anticoagulants when combined with tablets increase the risk of bleeding. During treatment, it is recommended to periodically monitor blood coagulation.
Aceclofenac tablets increase plasma concentration digoxin, phenytoinlithium-based drugs.
Substance in combination with antihypertensive agents and diureticsreduces the effectiveness of the latter.
The combination of the drug with potassium-sparing diuretics increases the likelihood of development hyperkalemia.
With caution, the medicine should be combined with NSAIDs and glucocorticosteroidsthe drug increases toxicity methotrexate and cyclosporine.
Aspirin reduces the plasma concentration of Aceclofenac.
The combination of funds with hypoglycemic drugsrequires constant level control glucose in blood.
Terms of sale
Need a recipe.
The tablets are stored in a cool, dark place, away from children.
Film-coated tablets can be wounded for 3 years.
As a precaution during treatment with the drug, it is recommended to use minimally effective and active dosages. Periodic monitoring of the liver and kidneys, a picture of peripheral blood, feces (lack of blood), and the work of the cardiovascular system are also shown.
During treatment, you must not drive or perform potentially hazardous activities.
Risk of occurrence allergies or skin reactions higher in the first months of taking the medicine. If there are injuries to the oral mucosa, skin rashes, other signs of allergy, then therapy should be interrupted.
Oppression process platelet count during treatment with the drug is reversible, the blood composition is normalized some time after drug withdrawal.
This substance is contraindicated for use by persons under 18 years of age.
Aceclofenac therapy in elderly patients requires special care.
During pregnancy and lactation
An absolute contraindication to the use of the drug is the 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
In the 1st and 2nd trimesters and during breastfeeding, special care must be taken. The medicine can be prescribed by a doctor in case of urgent need.
Preparations that contain (Aceclofenac analogs)Matches for ATX Level 4 code:VoltarenRaptenZerodolDicloberl RetardDicloberl N 75DicloberlKetanovDolakPanoxenKetorolacNaklofen DuoOlfen 100Olfen 75NeurodiclovitNayzilatFaniganAertalMethindoleOrtofen
Trade names for the product: Aertal, Alenthal, Asinak, Infenac, Zerodol.
Diclofenac and Aceclofenac, which is better?
Both drugs are derivatives phenylacetic acid. Unlike diclofenac the original has fewer side effects, does not accumulate in the body, more accurately affects the metabolic processes in cartilage. Studies of the therapeutic properties of Aceclofenac are ongoing.
Reviews on aceclofenac
Reviews about the drug are mostly good. The product relieves inflammation and anesthetizes with arthritis, toothache, rheumatism and intercostal neuralgia. However, the drug does not help everyone. There are reports of the absence or insufficiency of the effect of taking the tablets. Also, adverse reactions from the gastrointestinal tract often develop, drowsinessand general weakness.
Aceclofenac price, where to buy
The cost of 20 tablets Aertal, a dosage of 100 mg is from 314 to 350 rubles.