In 1 tablet diclofenac sodium 75 mg (including 25 mg in enteric granules and 50 mg sustained release granules).
In 1 tablet diclofenac potassium 12.5 mg or 50 mg.
In 1 g of gel diclofenac diethylamine 0.01 g
In 1 ml of solution diclofenac sodium 25 mg
The coated tablets are 12.5 mg and 50 mg.
75 mg modified release tablets
Gel 1% for external use.
A solution for injection in ampoules of 3.0 ml.
Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The active substance of the drug is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and moderate antipyretic effect due to inhibition COX-1 enzymes and 2as well as inhibition of production prostaglandins. Diclofenac Potassiumincluded in Rapten Rapid, is rapidly absorbed, therefore, it is most effective in acute pain for its quick relief and not long-term treatment.
10 minutes after administration, it begins to inhibit the release of inflammatory mediators and the pain decreases, and a pronounced analgesic effect is observed after 30 minutes and lasts up to 6 hours. This drug meets all the requirements necessary for the rapid treatment of pain: easy penetration and rapid accumulation in the inflammatory zone, lack of cumulation and a short half-life.
Rapten Duo - the form diclofenac sodium in the form of two-layer tablets. More effective for chronic pain associated with inflammation, such as rheumatoid or gouty arthritis. It contributes to a significant reduction in pain, swelling and morning stiffness of the joints. It does not affect the progression of the disease. With injuries and after surgery, it reduces pain and inflammatory edema.
At reception diclofenac potassium quickly absorbed. Absorption decreases somewhat when taken with food. Cmax active substance in the blood is determined after 40 minutes. A linear dependence of the concentration on the dose is noted.
Protein binding up to 99%. It is well distributed in environments and fabrics. Cmax in synovial fluid is reached later by 3-4 hours than in blood. The concentration in the synovial fluid remains higher than in the blood for 12 hours.
Cumulation of the drug does not occur if the interval between its doses is observed. Metabolized in the liver by conjugation and hydroxylation. In metabolism takes part isoenzyme CYP2C9. The activity of metabolites is slightly lower. T1 / 2 from the blood for 1-2 hours. About 60% of the metabolites are excreted by the kidneys. The rest of the metabolites are excreted in the bile. Pharmacokinetics does not depend on the age of the patient. With severe impaired renal function, the excretion of metabolites increases. In patients with hepatitis or cirrhosis pharmacokinetic data are the same as in healthy ones.
After taking Rapten Duo the active substance is also rapidly absorbed. Due to release diclofenac from the first layer Cmax achieved after 20-40 minutes. 50 mg release from the second layer diclofenac occurs slowly, which provides an effect of up to 15-24 hours. Repeated administration of pharmacokinetics does not change. Does not cumulate. High degree of binding to plasma proteins. Penetrates well synovial fluid. Penetrates through BBBT1 / 2 from the blood - 2.5 hours.
Indications for use
- muscle pain
- head and toothache;
- painful menstruation;
- symptoms flu and fever;
- otitis and sore throat.
- rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, gouty arthritis;
- bursitis, tenosynovitis;
- neuralgia, lumbago, myalgia, sciaticabone pain post-traumatic pain syndrome;
- pain in cancer patients;
- algodismenorea, adnexitis;
- pain with pharyngitis, otitis.
- acute attack gout;
- rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis, vertebrogenic pain symptom, osteoarthritis;
- renal and hepatic colic;
- pain after operations and injuries;
- severe attacks migraine.
- "aspirin asthma";
- nonspecific ulcerative colitis;
- ulcerative lesions Gastrointestinal tract and bleeding;
- pronounced hepatic and renal failure;
- age up to 15 years.
With caution is prescribed when anemia, arterial hypertensionstagnant heart failureprolonged use NSAIDs, diabetes, the elderly and debilitated patients.
Common adverse reactions:
- pain in epigastricnausea diarrhea, flatulence, anorexia;
- increased activity transaminase;
- headache, dizziness;
- anaphylactic reactions and shock;
- skin rash.
Less common adverse reactions:
- gastritisbleeding from Gastrointestinal tract, hepatitis, jaundice, glossitis, stomatitis, esophagitis, hemorrhagic colitis, constipation, pancreatitis;
- drowsiness, paresthesia, memory disorders, cramps, depression, insomniaanxiety disorientationirritability;
- impaired vision, hearing and taste, tinnitus;
- hematuria, proteinurianephrotic syndrome;
- thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, anemia, agranulocytosis;
- hives, Quincke's edema;
- heartbeatraising HELL, chest pain, myocardial infarction;
- aggravation bronchial asthma, pneumonitisshortness of breath;
- bullous rashes, Lyell's syndrome and Stevens-johnsonhair loss, itching;
Rapten, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Rapten tablets are taken orally. In order to quickly achieve the effect, take 30 minutes before a meal. In other cases, it is better to take after meals, whole, with plenty of fluids. Rapten Rapid appoint 100-150 mg per day, divided into 3 doses. The maximum daily dose for adults is 200 mg. Children from 15 years of age are prescribed 50-100 mg per day for 2 or 3 doses. Elderly, emaciated patients are prescribed the minimum effective dose.
Rapten Duo take 1 time per day - this is the minimum effective dose. If necessary, take 1 tablet 2 times a day, which is the maximum daily dose. The first pill is taken before breakfast, and the next after 12 hours. Use preferably a minimum short course.
Rapten gel is applied in a thin layer to the site of pain and rubbed. Usually apply from 4 to 8 cm of gel, depending on the area of the site, apply three times a day. It is forbidden to use on open wounds, avoid getting the drug on the mucous membranes and in the eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after use. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.
Injections of Rapten 75 mg should not be used for more than 2 days. It is possible to continue treatment with other dosage forms of this drug. The usual dose is 1 Rapten 3.0 ampoule or 75 mg / day. The injection is performed deeply intramuscularly. In cases of colic, the dose is increased to two injections with an interval of 3-5 hours. It is possible to combine the injection with other forms of this drug, but with a daily dose of up to 150 mg. Intravenous infusions are performed on 100-500 ml of physical. solution. In severe postoperative pain, 75 mg is administered continuously for 1.5-2 hours. The dose can be repeated, but the total should not be more than 150 mg per day.
Vomiting diarrheableeding from Gastrointestinal tracttinnitus and dizzinessraising HELL. In case of a significant overdose, respiratory depression, hepatotoxic effect, renal failure. Treatment consists of gastric lavage, sorbent intake and symptomatic therapy (normalization HELL, kidney function, elimination of seizures and symptoms of respiratory depression. The high binding of the active substance to proteins and intensive metabolism explain little the effectiveness of forced diuresis and hemodialysis.
The active substance increases the concentration in the blood digoxin, cyclosporine, methotrexate and lithium, respectively, increases toxicity methotrexate and cyclosporine. Reduces the effect of diuretics when taken potassium-sparing diuretics there is a risk of development hyperkalemia. Reduces the effects of antihypertensive and hypoglycemic agents.
The risk of bleeding increases when used with anticoagulants, thrombolytics and antiplatelet agents. When taking with others NSAIDs and GKS the risk of side effects increases. Acetylsalicylic acid reduces the concentration of the drug in the blood. Paracetamolgold preparations and cyclosporin increase the risk of nephrotoxic effects.
Hypoprothrombinemia develops while taking with cefamandol, cefotetane, cefoperazone and valproic acid. With the simultaneous use of group funds quinolone there is a risk of seizures. Risk of bleeding from Gastrointestinal tract increases while taking colchicine, ethanol, St. John's wort and corticotropin.
Drugs that block tubular secretionincrease concentration several times diclofenac and its toxicity.
Terms of sale
Temperature up to 25 ° С.
4-year prolonged tablets.
3-year-old tablets in a shell.
Solution for injection 3 years.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:VoltarenZerodolDicloberl RetardDicloberl N 75DicloberlKetanovDolakPanoxenKetorolacNaklofen DuoOlfen 100Olfen 75NeurodiclovitNayzilatFaniganAertalMethindoleOrtofen
Diclac, Diclofenac, Voltaren, Diclonate, Ortofen, Naklofen.
The variety of dosage forms of this drug allows you to effectively use them in different situations and for various diseases. The rapid onset of the effect provides the form of "rapid" (from lat. Fast, fast) containing potassium salt diclofenac, which acts as quickly as the injection form and has a high analgesic activity. Thanks to this form, the need for injections is reduced.
Patients with severe acute pain prefer this remedy and use it for toothaches, headaches and postpartum pain, post-traumatic conditions, neurological pain syndrome and pain conditions in gynecology. So there are reviews that this tool was effective in the treatment algodismenorea and endometriosis. For this purpose, patients 1-3 days before menstruation took it 2 times a day for three menstrual cycles. The effect persisted 2-4 months after withdrawal, and then the pain resumed, but was less intense.
- "... I suffer from adenomyosis for the second year, I have painful menstruation. They prescribed Rapten-Rapid and Vitamin E 5 days before menstruation. I am taking the third course. Really helps".
- "... I have ankylosing spondylitis. Recently, I use these pills. I really like it, it starts acting in an hour, it helps well. I drink every 12 hours. This is the best option, because from Nimesil there is a rash on the back and itching".
- "... After an injury, I took this drug for a week and used the gel. Everything went in a week".
- "... Father has prostate cancer. Rapten Rapid and Ketadanol are used for pain. While the pain is relieved".
Bilayer tablets Rapten Duo with biphasic release provide a uniform and continuous supply of the active substance into the blood and maintaining a long analgesic effect, which is very important when arthritis various etiologies having a chronic course. The gel form complements the above and is effective in the combined treatment of diseases of the joints and muscles. Combining them, you need to remember that the daily dose should not exceed 150 mg.
The use of injections of this drug after surgery can reduce the need for narcotic analgesics.
- "... After the operation, I was given Rapten injections for two days. Tolerated well, pain was tolerant".
- "... There was an infringement of the sciatic nerve. Appointed these injections for 2-3 days, and then used the same pill. In addition, vitamins and physical. procedures. The pains quickly dulled and was bearable. Treated for about a week".
According to patient reviews, the drug was well tolerated and did not cause side effects while observing the dosage and duration of administration.
Rapten price, where to buy
Buying the drug at the moment is not possible. Analogs are offered: Diclofenac solution (26-50 rub.), Voltaren solution (262-278 rubles), as well as a large selection of tablet forms - Volteren Rapid, Naklofen Duo, Diclofenac retard, Diclofenac forte and others.
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Rapten Rapid 50 mg No. 10 tablets Hemofarm HELL, Serbia 69 UAH
- Rapten 75 25 mg / ml No. 5 solution Hemofarm HELL, Serbia 69 UAH to order
- Rapten 1% 40 g gel Hemofarm HELL, Serbia / Hemofarm doo, Serbia 60 UAH order
- Rapten Retard 100 mg No. 20 sustained-release tablets Hemofarm HELL, Serbia 56 UAH order
- Rapten Rapid tablets Rapten Rapid dr. 50mg No. 10 Serbia, Hemofarm 82 UAH order
- Rapten Retard tablets Rapten Retard tablets n / a prolong. d 100mg No. 20 Serbia, Hemofarm 59 UAH order
- Rapten ampoule Rapten 75 rd d / in 25mg / ml 3ml №5 Serbia, Hemofarm 82 UAH order
- Rapten gel Rapten gel 1% d / ext. 40g Serbia, Hemofarm 74 UAH order